Canon PIXMA MP220 driver is a software to operate Canon PIXMA MP220 on a computer OS. Canon PIXMA MP220 driver is available for free on this website article for free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MP220 is an affordable multi-purpose printer device that can be instantly aid you in printing, scanning, as well as copying your essential documents very quickly. This compact and stylish printer device is a perfect printing device to use everyday at home for your daily use.
Canon MP220 provide you with a good enough print resolution at 4800 x 1200 maximum dpi print resolution. The resolution would definitely give you crisp and clear text on each of your printed documents ant detail color on your photos. Print speed of this printer in printing black and white documents is as fast as 22 pages per minutes and 17 pages per minutes for color photos and images.
You can also get a fast print speed by using this particular printer machine. This printer can print a borderless 10 x 15 cm photo in approximately 46 seconds. Printing directly from your memory card can also be done on the printer device directly without having to turn on your computer.
Sometimes, the particular operating-system may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MP220 printer. Which is why, you should preferably check out the list of the compatible system down below right before downloading Canon PIXMA MP220 printer driver at the bottom of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver
Go along with all of these process to set up a printer driver perfectly on Windows operating system.
- As soon as download is finished and you are ready to install the particular Canon PIXMA MP220 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MP220 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and wait while all of the Canon PIXMA MP220 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation procedures.
- When the Canon PIXMA MP220 installation software program begins, simply follow the instructions on your screen to be able to install the Canon PIXMA MP220 driver software applications.
- The Installation operation is complete and your Canon PIXMA MP220 printing device is well prepared to run.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver
Follow all the process to totally uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP220 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner of the Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, and then below “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Choose the Canon PIXMA MP220 computer printer driver that you like to uninstall on the list of installed program.
- Choose Canon PIXMA MP220 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, there after simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon UK