Canon PIXMA MP252 driver is a program to deal with Canon MP252 on a computer. Canon PIXMA MP252 driver is available for free download on this website post.
Canon PIXMA MP252 is a reasonably price All-in-One printer that is really suitable for those who needs a device for printing, scanning, and also copying in only one compact and stylish design. You can printing many documents instantly using this printer at a very reasonable cost.
The PIXMA MP252 is able to print quickly. It can deliver your black and white documents at speed as fast as 7.0 images per minutes and 4.8 images per minutes for color photos and images. This printer can absolutely give you a borderless photo at size up to 10 x 15 cm in approximately around 56 seconds on its default setting.
Canon PIXMA MP252 comes with high-quality Canon FINE ink cartridge ensuring you can get crisp and clear text on each of your documents. The print resolution of this printer is also high which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution.
Sometimes, your OS might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MP252 printer. Hence, you would need to check for the list of the compatible system down below before downloading Canon PIXMA MP252 printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP252 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP252 Driver
Follow each of these steps to setup the printer driver as required on Windows OS.
- Whenever the download is finished and you are ready to install the particular driver, click and open the driver file directory on your file explorer and after that choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MP252 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and wait while the driver files is being extracted to follow the next installation process.
- When the installation software program starts, follow the instructions on your screen display as a way to set up the Canon PIXMA MP252 driver package.
- The Installation process is finished and the Canon PIXMA MP252 printing device is completely ready to perform well.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP252 Driver
Follow all the process to fully uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP252 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner within your Windows display screen
- Click on control panel, then under “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Choose the Canon PIXMA MP252 printer driver which you like to uninstall on the list of installed program.
- Locate Canon PIXMA MP252 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, and after that simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process completely.
Canon PIXMA MP252 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe