Canon PIXMA MP260 driver is a software to control Canon MP260 printer on a computer. Canon PIXMA MP260 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MP260 is a sleek and stylish multi-purpose photo printing device which has a built-in memory slot for printing your files from your memory card easily. This printer would ease you in copying, printing as well as scanning your essential files and documents with a very affordable printing cost.
Canon PIXMA MP260 can produce high-quality outputs with high print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. With this high print resolution together with the use of Canon FINE print head technology, will definitely make sure the print quality will be outstanding and sharp.
Print speed of Canon MP260 printer is very fast. This particular printing device can instantly provide you with border-less images at size up to 10 x 15 cm in approximately around 45 seconds. Users can also print directly from the printer without the need to connect the printer to the computer beforehand using its built-in memory card slot.
Sometimes, your OS might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MP260 printer. For these reasons, you have got to look for the list of the compatible system below right before downloading Canon PIXMA MP260 printer driver at the bottom of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver
Go along with each of these process to setup a printer driver successfully on Windows system.
- The moment the download is finished and you are ready to set up the particular Canon PIXMA MP260 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MP260 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while all the Canon PIXMA MP260 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA MP260 installation software begins, simply follow the instructions on screen in an attempt to set up the Canon PIXMA MP260 driver software.
- The Installation process is done and your Canon PIXMA MP260 printing device is well prepared to perform well.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver
Follow all of these process to completely remove the Canon PIXMA MP260 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner of your Windows display.
- Click on control panel, and then under “programs” menu, click on uninstall a program.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP260 computer printer driver that you would like to remove among the list of installed application.
- Choose Canon PIXMA MP260 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, afterward simply follow the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4 and Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe