Canon PIXMA MP280 driver is the package work to control Canon PIXMA MP280 printer. Canon PIXMA MP280 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon MP280 is a sleek and stylish All-In-One (AIO) printer which is able to fit easily any where around your home. It comes with wide print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi together with Hybrid Ink System ensures you can high-quality prints sharp and clear at your hand for every text-based documents and images or photos up to 8.5 inch x 11 inch in stunning photo quality. Canon PIXMA MP280 also comes with a high-quality printer cartridges for mono-colored documents. It is able to produce sharp and crisp text documents.
Another features available on this PIXMA MP280 is Full HD Movie Print software and Auto Photo Fix II. The Full HD Movie Print software can be used to print your selected moments captured on your Canon PowerShot or EOS Camera and turning it into a stunning borderless print instantly. The Auto Photo Fix II is created for those who need a software that can automatically analyze and apply the image correction, exposure, remove red-eye on images and many other useful features.
Sometimes, your new operating-system is not compatible with Canon PIXMA MP280 printer. That’s why, you will probably want to look at the list of the compatible OS directly below before downloading Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver at the end of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver
Go along with all these steps in order to setup a downloaded printer driver effectively on Windows 7.
- While the download is done and you’re ready to set up the driver programs, Just click Open up Directory , then, select the downloaded driver file. The driver file name ends in .exe.
- Click Next, then wait while the particular driver files being extracted for the next installation process.
- When the Installation software program begins, just do as instructed on your computer screen to make sure you install the driver software programs.
- The Installation operation is done and your particular Canon PIXMA MP280 printing device is ready to utilize.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver
Follow all of these process to completely uninstall the device driver on your Windows 7.
- Click Your windows program Start Menu on the bottom left spot of the Windows 7 computer screen
- Click Control Panel, next beneath “Programs” menu, simply click Un-install a software program.
- Find the computer printer driver that you like to uninstall among the list of Installed software.
- Select Canon PIXMA MP280 driver, and click on Uninstall/Change, afterward simply go along with the on-screen directions to perform the process.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe