Canon PIXMA MP550 driver is a software to use Canon PIXMA MP550 printer on a computer. Canon PIXMA MP550 driver is available for free download on this website at the table provided down below this particular post.
Canon PIXMA MP550 is a professional All-In-One (AIO) photo printer suitable for personal use at home or small office use. This reasonably priced printing device comes with many stunning features such as fast printing, copying, and scanning speed, high-quality prints and 5-individual printer ink cartridges.
This printer comes readily available with Canon FINE ink cartridge technology together with high print resolution which is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution. As a consequence, the PIXMA MP550 can deliver crisp and sharp text on your documents instantly together with vivid and detailed graphic on your photos. You can print your images from memory card directly on the printer without having to connect the printer to your computer through the use of 5 cm color display screen integrated on the printer by simply inserting your memory card into the memory slots available on the printer device..
Canon MP550 can give you high quality print at speed 9.2 images per minutes for black and white photos and 6 images per minutes for color images. Printing a borderless images on this printer can be easily carried out in about 39 seconds on its normal setting. Printing wireless through Bluetooth connection is also possible to be done on this printing device.
Sometimes, your main OS is not compatible with Canon PIXMA MP550 printer. That’s why, you might want to look at the list of the compatible operating system down below right before downloading Canon PIXMA MP550 printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver
Go along with all process below to fully setup your downloaded driver on Windows OS.
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the printer driver on your computer, click and open the downloaded file folder, and then select the downloaded driver file. The driver file name for Windows ends with .exe.
- Click Next, after which wait while all the driver files is being extracted for the next installation process.
- When the Installation software program starts, just do as instructed on your screen to completely install the driver software package.
- The Installation operation is complete and your Canon PIXMA MP550 printer is totally ready to go.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver
Follow all these process to absolutely remove the driver package on your windows OS.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left area of your Windows display screen
- Click control panel, after that below the “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Choose the printer driver that you would like to uninstall on the list of installed program.
- Choose Canon PIXMA MP550 driver, and then click uninstall/change, after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon AU