Canon PIXMA MP560 driver is a software use to operate Canon PIXMA MP560 printing device that is connected to a computer device. Canon PIXMA MP560 driver is ready to download at the bottom of this website.
Canon PIXMA MP560 is a compact wireless All-In-One (AIO) printing device comes with 2.0″ LCD display screen. You can effortlessly print from anywhere near your house by using this particular printing device due to the use of wireless printing technology.
The Canon MP560 comes with a high printing resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. It also has 5 separated individual ink system. Therefore, you can easily print your stunning pictures without border up to 8.5″ x 11″ or sharp and clear printed files using this printer.
Canon PIXMA MP560 can help you in printing double-sided documents instantly. It will support you in saving many papers in order to reduce the printing production cost as well as supporting your environment.
Sometimes, your personal operating system may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MP560 printer. Because of this, you should certainly check out the list of the compatible system below right before downloading Canon PIXMA MP560 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver
Go along with all these steps tosetup the downloaded printer driver appropriately on Windows 7.
- Right after the download is complete and you’re ready to set up the particular driver software, Simply click Open Folder , and after that, select the downloaded driver data file. The driver file name ends in .exe.
- Click Next, then wait while the driver files being extracted for the next installation process.
- When the Installation software program starts, only just do as instructed on the display screen in order to set up the driver computer software.
- The Installation operation is complete and the Canon PIXMA MP560 printing device is ready to deliver the results.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver
Follow all of these steps to totally remove the printer driver on your Windows 7.
- Click Microsoft windows Start Menu on the bottom left area of the Windows screen
- Click Control Panel, then below “Programs” menu, simply click Un-install an application.
- Simply select the computer printer driver that you want to uninstall among the list of Installed program.
- Select Canon PIXMA MP560 driver, and click on Uninstall/Change, and then simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon USA