Canon PIXMA MP760 driver is a program to control Canon PIXMA MP760 printer on a computer system. Canon PIXMA MP760 driver is available for free on this post.
Canon PIXMA MP760 is a premium quality photo printing machine which is able to scan your documents at resolution up to 2400 dpi scan resolution. It uses 4 dye-based cartridge and 1 pigment-based black cartridge to produce premium look outputs. This cartridge can definitely give you professional quality photos and clear text on your documents.
Print resolution of this Canon MP760 can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution and 600 x 600 dpi for black-and-white print resolution. It has a built-in memory card slot that allows users to print their photos and files from the memory card directly on the printer without having to turn on their computer device. Users can also make use of PictBridge system to print directly from their compatible digital camera.
Print speed of this Canon PIXMA MP760 can be as fast as 25 pages per minutes or around 2.4 seconds in printing a page of your black-and-white documents. Color files and documents can be printed at speed up to 17 ppm or about 3.5 seconds for a page of color documents. Printing a borderless photos on this printer on size up to 4 x 6″ would take around 36 seconds.
Sometimes, the particular operating system might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MP760 printer. Therefore, you should check for the list of the compatible OS directly below before downloading Canon PIXMA MP760 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver
Go along with all these steps to set up the printer driver appropriately on Windows os.
- While the download is complete and you are ready to set up the particular Canon PIXMA MP760 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MP760 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while your Canon PIXMA MP760 driver files being is extracted for the following installation steps.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA MP760 installation software program starts, merely follow the instructions on display to be able to install the Canon PIXMA MP760 driver software.
- The Installation process is done and your Canon PIXMA MP760 printing device is ready to do the job.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver
Follow all these process to fully remove the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, after that under “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Choose the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer driver you need to uninstall among the list of installed software.
- Find Canon PIXMA MP760 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, there after simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, and Mac OS 10.3|
|Mac OS 10.4 and Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe