Canon PIXMA MP980 driver is a software to use Canon PIXMA MP980 printer on a computer. Canon PIXMA MP980 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MP980 is a multi-function wireless printing device that features 6-individual printer cartridge ink system which also includes a gray printer ink cartridge to produce detailed and vivid color on your photographs and sharp and clear text on your printed documents.
Print resolution that can be produced by this Canon PIXMA MP980 is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution while scan resolution can be up to 4800 x 9600 dpi scan resolution. It can also give you a borderless 4 x 6″ photos in about 20 seconds. Printing on both side of your documents can also be easily done by using automatic duplex printing technology on this printer. This features will help you in saving 50% percent of your budget for paper usage for less important documents.
Canon PIXMA MP980 has a built-in 3.5″ screen display that can help you in printing files from your memory card without the need to transfer the files to the computer or laptop. This printer also features Wi-Fi connection features which can help you in printing from different kind of system. Users can also easily use the Ethernet connectivity port on this printer to connect many compatible devices to this particular printing machine and use it instantly.
Sometimes, your operating-system may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MP980 printer. Because of this, you are advised to look for the list of the compatible system followed below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MP980 printer driver at the bottom of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver
Go along with each process to set up your printer driver perfectly on Windows system.
- The moment the download is complete and you are ready to start the installation of the Canon PIXMA MP980 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MP980 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and after that wait while this Canon PIXMA MP980 driver files being is extracted for the following installation process.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA MP980 installation software begins, simply do as instructed on the display to assist you to install the Canon PIXMA MP980 driver program.
- The Installation process is done and the Canon PIXMA MP980 printing device is well prepared to get the job done.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver
Follow all the process to fully remove the Canon PIXMA MP980 printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left area of the Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, then under “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP980 printer driver that you want to remove on the list of installed software.
- Locate Canon PIXMA MP980 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, next simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA