Canon PIXMA MX350 driver is a software to use Canon MX350 printer on a computer OS. Canon PIXMA MX350 driver is available for free download on this website post at the table provided below.
Canon PIXMA MX350 is a multi-function All-in-one office printer device features Wi-Fi printing features for printing your documents and images wirelessly. This printer is a perfect printer to use at home or small workplaces.
Canon MX350 is able to assist you in printing high amount of documents through the use of automatic document feeder features that can be used with up to 30 papers for copying and scanning easily. As a result, printing and copying your essential document at your home and office can be easily be done automatically without having to regularly change the originals on the process of copying and scanning.
The PIXMA MX350 enables user to print wirelessly from their compatible smart phone devices such iPad, iPhone, as well as Android mobile devices instantly. Printing from the direct memory card slot can also be easily performed by simply inserting the memory containing your documents of photos to the printer memory card slot without the need to connect it to the PC.
Sometimes, the particular operating-system may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MX350 printer. Because of this, you would need to check the list of the compatible operating system just below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MX350 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver
Go along with all of these process to install the printer driver completely on Windows operating system.
- After the download is finished and you are ready to set up the particular Canon PIXMA MX350 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MX350 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and wait while your Canon PIXMA MX350 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA MX350 installation software starts, just follow the instructions on the display screen to help you to install the Canon PIXMA MX350 driver software.
- The Installation operation is complete and the Canon PIXMA MX350 printing device is totally ready to do the job.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver
Follow all the process to fully uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left corner of your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, and then below “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer driver that you prefer to remove on the list of installed program.
- Locate Canon PIXMA MX350 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, and after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the processes.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon CA