Canon PIXMA MX420 driver is a program to control Canon PIXMA MX420 printer on a laptop. Canon PIXMA MX420 driver is available for free download on this site at the table provided at the last part of this post.
Canon PIXMA MX420 is a professional multi-purpose wireless office printer device that comes as a perfect solution for your home or office use. The Wi-Fi technology on this printer enables you to print from virtually anywhere from many compatible device instantly.
Canon PIXMA MX420 comes with ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) technology that can be used with as much as 30 sheet of papers for copying, faxing, and faxing needs. It also comes with a built-in screen 2.5″ screen display for checking and editing your images before deciding to print it directly on the printer machine.
The PIXMA MX420 is able to produce a borderless image at size 8.5″ x 11″ in a good quality. Printing directly from your mobile phone device like iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Android mobile device can also be easily carried out using this printer device. The memory slot available on this printer can also be instantly used for direct photo and file printing without having to connect the printer to the computer device beforehand.
Sometimes, your operating-system is not actually compatible with Canon PIXMA MX420 printer. Which means, you will want to look at the list of the compatible OS down below before downloading Canon MX420 driver at the end of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver
Go along with every process to set up the printer driver as required on Windows operating system.
- As soon as download is completed and you are ready to start the installation of this Canon PIXMA MX420 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MX420 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which you can wait while the Canon PIXMA MX420 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA MX420 installation software program begins, just do as instructed on the display to be able to set up the Canon PIXMA MX420 driver computer software.
- The Installation operation is finished and your Canon PIXMA MX420 printing device is totally ready to deliver the results.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver
Follow all the process to fully remove the Canon PIXMA MX420 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left area within your Windows display.
- Click on control panel, and then under “programs” menu, click on uninstall a program.
- Find the Canon MX420 driver which you like to remove among the list of installed program.
- Select Canon PIXMA MX420 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, then simply follow the on-screen instructions to do the process.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe