Canon PIXMA MX525 driver is a software to control Canon PIXMA MX525 printer on an OS. Canon PIXMA MX525 driver is available for free download on this website post.
Canon PIXMA MX525 is a premium quality multi-function printing device that features auto document feeder (ADF) technology together with wireless connection features and auto duplex printing for printing on both side of the document automatically. This printer is a perfect solution at your office to help you in completing your tasks instantly.
Functions of this Canon PIXMA MX525 printer can be instantly shared on many different devices at your office to ease all users in printing effectively and efficiently. It also comes with a built-in 6.2 cm screen display to help users setting and configuring the menu on this printer directly without having to turn on their computer device.
The PIXMA MX525 can also be easily controlled from many kind of mobile devices for instant printing and scanning. This printer can instantly help you in printing and scanning directly from your iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone device with the help of Apple AirPrint software. Users can also print the files from their flash drive directly on the printer using the built-in USB slot available on this printer device.
Print speed of this Canon PIXMA MX525 is also pretty impressive. This particular printer can give you pretty good print outputs at resolution up to 4800 dpi resolution at speed up to 9.7 pages per minutes for mono documents and 5.5 pages per minutes for color photos. This printer can also produce a full A4 files in approximately 21 seconds.
Sometimes, the particular operating system may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MX525 printer. Which is why, you should really look for the list of the compatible system listed below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MX525 printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
Go along with each of these steps in order to set up a printer driver completely on Windows operating system.
- The moment the download is completed and you are ready to set up the particular Canon PIXMA MX525 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MX525 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and after that wait while the Canon PIXMA MX525 driver files being is extracted for the following installation process.
- When the Canon PIXMA MX525 installation software program begins, just follow the instructions on your display screen in order to set up the Canon PIXMA MX525 driver package.
- The Installation process is done and your Canon PIXMA MX525 printing device is in a position to operate.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
Follow all these process to totally remove the Canon PIXMA MX525 printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows display.
- Click on control panel, and then below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a program.
- Choose the Canon PIXMA MX525 computer printer driver which you like to remove on the list of installed software.
- Choose Canon PIXMA MX525 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, next simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK