Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is a program to use Canon PIXMA MX532 on a computer. Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MX532 is really a wireless high-performance multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) printer machine for your house or small workplace usage. The printing machine may come as an ideal mobile printing means to fix print or scan images and files from any type of smartphone or mobile smartphone devices very rapidly. It features PIXMA Printing Solution (PPS) technology to print from many popular cloud services like Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, and Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA MX532 enables users to print double-sided documents and lower paper usage as much as 50%. The built-in 30-page capacity automatic document feeder cassette may also ease users in copying, faxing, and scanning many documents and files instantly. The printing machine also delivers maximum print resolution as much as 4800 x 1200 dots per inch color print resolution for vibrant and vivid color outputs in your images.
Canon PIXMA MX532 includes 4-individual printer cartridge features and may deliver borderless 4×6″ photos in just about 46 seconds. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing monochrome documents can be 9.7 pages per minutes for mono documents and 5.5 pages per minutes for color printed files and documents.
Sometimes, the particular operating-system might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MX532 printer. For these reasons, you are advised to check the list of the compatible OS down below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MX532 printer driver at the bottom of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
Go along with all of these processes to setup the printer driver suitable on Windows system.
- After the download is completed and you are ready to install this Canon PIXMA MX532 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and wait while the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver files being is extracted for the following installation steps.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA MX532 installation process begins, simply do as instructed on the display to assist you to set up the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver software programs.
- The Installation process is finished and your Canon PIXMA MX532 printing device is in a position to deliver the results.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
Follow all of these processes to properly uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX532 printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of the Windows display.
- Click on the control panel, then below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MX532 printer driver that you need to uninstall among the list of installed application.
- Select Canon PIXMA MX532 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, subsequently simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|