Canon PIXMA MX537 driver is a software to handle Canon PIXMA MX537 printer on a computer system. Canon PIXMA MX537 driver is available for free download on this post.
Canon PIXMA MX537 is really a premium-quality multi-function printer device which comes as a perfect printing device for use on your use at your home or office. The printing machine also offers printing, copying, scanning, and faxing capacity that will help you in finishing your work at the office and enhance your work performance considerably.
Canon PIXMA MX537 has the capacity to print your outstanding print outputs as fast as possible as quickly as 5.5 pages per minutes for color documents and 9.7 pages per minutes for monochrome documents. It may also provide you with a borderless 4 x 6 inches photos in roughly 46 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MX537 is fully suitable for PIXMA Printing Solutions software to aid users in making use of the printing machine to print images and documents or scans documents straight into your mobile smartphone devices. Additionally, it includes automatic duplex printing technology to print dual-sided documents and lower paper usage as much as 50 percent.
Sometimes, the particular OS may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MX537 printer. For these reasons, you will probably want to check the list of the compatible system listed here just before downloading Canon PIXMA MX537 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver
Go along with each and every step to setup a printer driver successfully on Windows system.
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to start the installation of this Canon PIXMA MX537 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MX537 driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while all of the Canon PIXMA MX537 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- When the Canon PIXMA MX537 installation software begins, simply follow the instructions on your own computer screen to make sure you install the Canon PIXMA MX537 driver package.
- The Installation operation is complete and the Canon PIXMA MX537 printing device is in a position to get the job done.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver
Follow all the process to totally uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX537 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of your Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on the control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MX537 computer printer driver you would like to uninstall among the list of the installed program.
- Choose Canon PIXMA MX537 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, there after simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|