Canon PIXMA MX722 driver is a software to use Canon PIXMA MX722 printer on a computer. Canon PIXMA MX722 driver is available for free download on this website article.
Canon PIXMA MX722 is really an outstanding high-quality printer device appropriate for your house or small workplace use. This specific printer device possesses a built-in wireless printing and scanning technology to help ease users in printing and scanning files from almost anywhere in your house or workplace.
Canon PIXMA MX722 also features AirPrint technology that enables users to print wirelessly using their iPhone, iPod device touch, and iPad device effortlessly. The printing machine also includes an integrated 35-sheet capacity automatic document feeder cassette with dual function panel that allows the user to definitely multi-task easily. Additionally, it includes the high-capacity paper tray that may support 250 sheets of paper.
Canon PIXMA MX722 delivers superior quality documents with maximum print resolution as wide as 9600 x 2400 dots per inch print resolution. The printer also uses 5-individual high-quality cartridge to provide sharp and vivid outputs in your printed files. It may also easily generate a borderless 4 x 6 inches photos in roughly 21 seconds.
Sometimes, your OS is not compatible with Canon PIXMA MX722 printer. So, you would be wise to look for the list of the compatible operating system listed below right before downloading Canon PIXMA MX722 printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver
Go along with every steps to set up your printer driver suitably on Windows operating system.
- When the download is completed and you are ready to install the particular Canon PIXMA MX722 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MX722 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which wait while all of the Canon PIXMA MX722 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA MX722 installation software program begins, simply do as instructed on your own display screen as a way to install the Canon PIXMA MX722 driver computer software.
- The Installation operation is complete and the Canon PIXMA MX722 printing device is well prepared to do the job.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver
Follow all these process to fully remove the Canon PIXMA MX722 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left area within your Windows display.
- Click on control panel, and then below “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MX722 printer driver you need to remove among the list of installed program.
- Locate Canon PIXMA MX722 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, from then on simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|