Canon PIXMA MX725 driver is a program that allows a computer to communicate with a printer. Canon PIXMA MX725 driver is available to download on our website for definitely free.
Canon PIXMA MX725 is a premium multi-function printing device which has an Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity system as well as 5-individual ink cartridge for way more better output quality and ease users in replacing one particular cartridge when it has run out of ink.
Canon MX725 comes in a sleek and space-saving design that can instantly provide you with professional quality outputs and features copy, scan, and fax functions. This printer is a perfect companion in completing your work at the office. You can easily share this printer’s functionality through the use of Ethernet system on this printer for local area network. This printer has a built-in 6.2 cm screen display to help you in controlling the printer’s menu directly on the device without having to connect it to the PC.
The PIXMA MX725 has a big output tray that is able to hold 250 pages of your documents. It also comes with an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) technology that can be used with up to 35 pages. This printer comes with high print resolution up to 9600 dpi print resolution for detail photo quality and crisp text on your documents. Print speed of this printer is up to 15 ppm in printing mono documents and 10 ppm in printing color documents and photographs. It can also instantly produce borderless photo at size 10 x 15 cm in approximately 21 seconds.
Most of the popular OS being used these days is perfectly supported with all the current printer drivers available on this website. Yet, some printer companies do not provide you the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA MX725.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver
- Choose the perfect driver with your OS listed below then click Download Here link in the right area of the table.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MX725 driver download activity is complete and after that open the file directory in the place you save the driver software on your hard drive, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction shown so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and afterward your Canon PIXMA MX725 printer driver has been set up correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver
- Right simply click the Windows start menu, after which click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MX725 driver that you would like to remove in your computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MX725 printer driver has been uninstalled properly.
The instruction provided before will work flawlessly on Windows 8.1. This method would have been a bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK