Canon PIXMA MX860 driver is a software to handle Canon PIXMA MX860 on a computer system. Canon PIXMA MX860 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MX860 is a wireless multi-function printing device which comes with an integrated 2.5″ LCD screen that makes this printer comes as a suitable printer for your home and office needs. This particular printer also features automatic duplex printing and copying features for printing and copying on both side of your documents instantly.
Wi-Fi connection technology on this Canon PIXMA MX860 printer enables your printer to print from virtually anywhere around your home and office. This printer can print high quality outputs at resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution. This printer also comes with 5-individual printer cartridge to produce crisp and sharp outputs on your documents and images.
Canon PIXMA MX860 also features a built-in 35-page automatic document feeder features which will assist you in copying as well as scanning multiple document very quickly. Therefore, you can instantly complete your jobs while also doing your other tasks at your office.
Sometimes, your operating system may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MX860 printer. Accordingly, you should really check the list of the compatible system below right before downloading Canon PIXMA MX860 printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver
Go along with all these process in order to setup your printer driver appropriately on Windows os.
- If your download is completed and you are ready to start the installation of this Canon PIXMA MX860 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MX860 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while all of the Canon PIXMA MX860 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation procedures.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA MX860 installation software begins, merely follow the instructions on the display that allows you to install the Canon PIXMA MX860 driver software packages.
- The Installation process is done and the Canon PIXMA MX860 printing device is completely ready to show good results.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver
Follow all these process to completely remove the Canon PIXMA MX860 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left area of the Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward under “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MX860 printer driver that you want to uninstall on the list of installed program.
- Locate Canon PIXMA MX860 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, from then on simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe