Canon PIXMA MX870 driver works as a software package work to control Canon MX870 printer. Canon PIXMA MX870 driver comes available to download on this page for free without any additional charge.
Canon PIXMA MX870 is an All-In-One (AIO) printer for faxing, scanning, printing, and copying that available with wireless connection features, memory card slots as well as 6.2 cm display screen. It is a perfect printer to use at your office for everyday office needs. It is available with Auto Duplex, Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and also wireless connection features.
The Canon MX870 can absolutely help you in printing, scanning, copying, and also faxing from anywhere near your printer positing using its wireless or Ethernet connection feature. Using all of the printer functionality across local area network is also possible on this particular printing device.
You can automatically and instantly fax, scan, and copy duplex documents quickly and effectively. It comes with integrated Auto Document Feeder technology that can handle up to 35 sheet of papers easily. You can also easily scan and then save it to a pdf format to make your documents has a smaller file size suitable for email purposes. It is a very easy-to-use printing device which comes with ADF, tray that can automatically open while you begin to print your documents that complete all the needs for your small office.
Sometimes, the particular operating system might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MX870 printer. Which is why, you would be wise to look at the list of the compatible system directly below before downloading Canon PIXMA MX870 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver
Go along with every process in order toset up your downloaded printer driver in the right way on Windows 7.
- When the download is completed and you’re ready to set up the driver file types, Mouse click on Open up Folder , and then, select the downloaded driver file. The driver file name ends in .exe.
- Click Next, and after that wait while your driver files being extracted for the next installation steps.
- When the Installation process starts, simply do as instructed on screen that allows you to set up the driver application.
- The Installation process is fully completed and your particular Canon PIXMA MX870 computer printer is completely ready to go.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver
Follow any of these process in order to properly remove the inkjet printer driver on your Windows 7.
- Click OS Start Menu on the bottom left area of the Windows screen
- Click Control Panel, then below “Programs” menu, just click Uninstall a software program.
- Simply select the printer’s driver that you need to remove on the list of Installed software.
- Find Canon PIXMA MX870 driver, and click Uninstall/Change, next simply go along with the on-screen directions to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon USA