Dell 968 driver is the software package needed to use Dell 968 printer device on a compatible computer system. Dell 968 driver is offered on this website page for definitely free of charge.
Dell 968 is a premium quality multi-purpose printer machine which can definitely help you in copying, scanning, printing, and faxing multiple documents and photos instantly. This sleek and stylish multi-purpose printing machine can print your documents instantly.
Dell 968 can print your documents at speed up to 32 pages per minutes for mono documents and 27 pages per minutes for color documents and images at maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution to produce outstanding images and documents.
Dell 968 features PictBridge technology to print remarkable print quality with an integrated wireless connectivity which enables users to print their important files wirelessly from multiple devices. This printer also comes with automatic document feeder technology which can handle up to 50-sheets of paper. It also has a built-in 2.4″ display screen to use the printer directly without having to use the computer device.
Despite the fact that almost all of os will work fine with Dell 968 driver. There’s a little possibility that some os is not suitable for Dell 968 driver. You might want to look for the list of compatible operating-system underneath just before downloading Dell 968 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Dell 968 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install Dell 968 Driver
- Check out Dell 968 driver which is compatible with your OS down below, then press Download Here button.
- Choose your Dell 968 driver on the computer system, after that double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Dell 968 driver is finished, after that your Dell 968 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Dell 968 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Dell 968 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit until finally your Dell 968 driver is completely uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Methods on a different computer system is likely to be different.
Dell 968 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|