Epson L200 driver is a software to control Epson L200 printer on your computer system. Epson L200 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Epson L200 is a professional high-performance and reasonably priced All-in-One printer that can definitely help you in completing your task at your office or home using its built-in printer ink tank technology to ease you in printing many documents without having to constantly refill the inks.
Printer ink tank system on Epson L200 printer is a good solution for those who constantly print their important documents and photos at their office. By printing using full ink tank on this printer, users would get as many as 12.000 black and white documents and 6.500 color outputs. It could also help you reducing the printing cost significantly.
Print speed of Epson L200 can be as fast as 27 pages of mono documents in draft option. Users can also print as fast as 11 seconds from this particular printer device. It also features high print resolution which can be up to 5760 dpi print resolution which is good enough for printing premium quality images and documents.
Sometimes, your operating system is not actually compatible with Epson L200 printer. This is why, you will probably want to look at the list of the compatible operating system just below right before downloading Epson L200 printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson L200 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L200 Driver
Go along with each steps to setup your printer driver as required on Windows operating system.
- When the download is finished and you are ready to install this Epson L200 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Epson L200 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and after that wait while all the Epson L200 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- As soon as the Epson L200 installation software starts, merely follow the instructions on your monitor in an attempt to set up the Epson L200 driver software package.
- The Installation process is done and the Epson L200 printing device is well prepared to perform well.
How to Uninstall Epson L200 Driver
Follow all these process to properly remove the Epson L200 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left area within your Microsoft Windows display.
- Click on control panel, then under “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Find the Epson L200 printing device driver that you prefer to uninstall on the list of installed program.
- Select Epson L200 driver on the list shown, click uninstall or change, after that just go along with the instructions provided to complete the process.
Epson L200 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson ID