Epson L355 driver is a software to control Epson L355 printer connected to a computer device. Epson L355 driver comes available to download on this website for absolutely free.
Epson L355 is an All-In-One (AIO) printer that comes available with high-yield and wireless functionality for easy printing directly from many kind of compatible devices. The wireless connection available on this printer will allows you to share all the printer’s functionality with all of your families at home or co-workers at your workplace.
The Epson L355 is readily available with compact and space-saving design ensuring that you can put it easily around your workplace without interfering with other stuff you need to put around you at the office. Therefore, finding a place to put this printing device is very easy.
Epson L355 printer comes with low-cost ink bottles that enables you to experience printing many documents up to 4000 sheet of papers on black and white setting by only using one bottle of Epson Genuine ink bottle. The color bottle inks included that consist of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and black colors plus 2 additional black ink can promisingly produce up to 12.000 documents at a very low printing cost.
The print speed of Epson L355 is up to 33 pages per minute for printing draft documents black and white, and up to 9 pages per minute in producing default black and white prints. Printing many documents can be easily done by using this particular printing device fast and efficiently.
Besided the ability to print directly from many compatible smartphone devices such as Android and Apple smartphones, it also comes with one touch scan and copy function that is able to scan up to 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution. The print quality of this printer is crisp and sharp due to the use of high print resolution up to 5760 x1440 dpi print resolution and Micro Piezo print head technology for printing documents and photos outstandingly.
Sometimes, your own personal operating-system is not compatible with Epson L355 printer. Which is why, you will want to check for the list of the compatible operating system on this page before downloading Epson L355 printer driver at the bottom of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson L355 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L355 Driver
Go along with these process in order to setup your downloaded printer’s driver properly on Windows 7.
- As soon as download is completed and you ready to install the particular driver types of files, Simply click Open Directory , and then, select the downloaded driver file. The driver data file name ends in .exe.
- Click Next, and after that wait while the driver files being extracted for the upcoming installation process.
- When the Installation system happens, just follow the instructions in order to successfully set up the driver software.
- The Installation operation is fully complete and the Epson L355 computer printer is in a position to run.
How to Uninstall Epson L355 Driver
Follow any of these steps in order to absolutely remove the device driver on your Windows 7.
- Click the Start Menu at the bottom left corner of your Windows 7 screen
- Click Control Panel, and then beneath “Programs” menu, just click Uninstall an application.
- Select the computer printer driver that you would like to remove among the list of Installed program.
- Choose Epson L355 driver, and then click on the Uninstall/Change button, then simply follow the on-screen instruction to finish the process.
Epson L355 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Epson ID