Epson L365 driver is a software to handle Epson L365 printer on your computer device. Epson L365 driver is available for free download on this website post.
Epson L365 is really a high-performance multi-function printing device that has many advanced features plus a built-in ink tank printing technology. This printing device delivers high-quality documents as fast as possible as many as 9.2 pages per minutes. It may deliver many documents and files at your house or office very quickly.
Epson L365 also has an integrated wireless technology that allows users to print from many compatible mobile cellular devices through wireless network features. The printing machine also includes Micro Piezo print head cartridge technology to create superior quality outputs very rapidly.
The built-in wireless connectivity on this wireless computer printer allows users to print and scan from various type of mobile smartphone devices effortlessly. Additionally, it features Epson iPrint technology to print from and scan straight to your mobile smartphone device or online cloud storage immediately.
Sometimes, your operating system might not be compatible with Epson L365 printer. For these reasons, you will need to check the list of the compatible OS directly below right before downloading Epson L365 printer driver at the bottom of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson L365 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L365 Driver
Go along with each one of these process to set up a printer driver as required on Windows operating system.
- As soon as the download is finished and you are ready to install the Epson L365 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Epson L365 driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and after that wait while all of the Epson L365 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation process.
- As soon as the Epson L365 installation software starts, simply do as instructed on the display screen to make sure you set up the Epson L365 driver software packages.
- The Installation process is done and the Epson L365 printing device is well prepared to utilize.
How to Uninstall Epson L365 Driver
Follow all the process to completely uninstall the Epson L365 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows display.
- Click on control panel, after that under “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Select the Epson L365 computer printer driver you would like to uninstall on the list of installed program.
- Find Epson L365 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
Epson L365 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|