Epson L550 driver works as a laptop software to run Epson L550 printer that is connected to a computer. Epson L550 driver is ready to download on this website at the table provided below.
Epson L550 is an All-In-One (AIO) printer that comes with many useful features such as Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and Fax. This printer comes with a built-in printer ink tank technology which is able to deliver high-quality print and high page-yield ink tanks that will definitely save much of your budgets on printing.
The Epson L550 comes in a compact and stylish design that suitable to put on your work desk. It combines all features you need such as faxing, scanning, copying and also printing instantly in only one easy-to-use high quality printing device. The Auto Document Feeder (ADF) feature also comes in handy while printing or scanning many documents at once. You can also print directly from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch since it is already supported with iPrint.
Page Yields of this Epson L550 is so impressive. It can deliver up to 4.000 mono pages at a really low cost printer ink cartridge. Print speed of this printer is also pretty fast for your office needs. It is able to print your draft documents up to 33 pages per minute and up to 9 images per minute for regular quality print. You can easily print high-volume documents up to 5760 dpi print resolution easily using this printer.
Sometimes, your own personal operating-system may not be compatible with Epson L550 printer. Hence, you would be wise to look at the list of the compatible OS on this page right before downloading Epson L550 printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson L550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L550 Driver
Go along with each of these steps in order tosetup a downloaded inkjet printer driver suitably on Windows 7.
- If your download is complete and you are obviously ready to set up this driver programs, Just click on Open Directory , after that, select the downloaded driver data file. The driver file name ends in .exe.
- Click on the Next option, then just wait while the driver files is being extracted for the upcoming installation process.
- When the Installation process opens up, merely follow the instructions on the screen so that you can set up the driver software programs.
- The Installation operation is finally complete and your Epson L550 printer is totally ready to get the job done.
How to Uninstall Epson L550 Driver
Follow all these steps to totally uninstall the computer printer driver on your Windows 7.
- Click on the Start Menu at the bottom left area of your Windows 7 display screen
- Click Control Panel, well then beneath “Programs” menu, click on Un-install an application.
- Select the driver that you want to remove among the list of installed application.
- Find Epson L550 driver, and click Uninstall/Change, afterward simply follow the on-screen instructions to execute the process.
Epson L550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ID