Epson L800 driver is a software needed to use Epson L800 printer that is connected to a computer device. Epson L800 driver is available for free download on this website’s post.
Epson L800 is the professional printer that comes with integrated ink tank cartridge system technology that will definitely give you more printing volume at a very low production cost. It is a perfect printer to print high-quality photos and documents.
Epson L800 is able to produce premium and stunning images using its original Epson ink. The Epson application software is also become useful such as for editing red eye correction that can be performed in only one click. You can also adjust the color contrast, brightness and exposure levels on the application provided on your favorite photographs.
The print speed of Epson L800 is also impressive. It is able to give you a high-quality images at size 4R in only about 13 seconds which means you can absolutely save much more time for waiting your photo being printed. The print resolution is also remarkable. It comes with a really good print resolution which is up to 5760 dpi print resolution ensuring the best quality in printing your images.
Sometimes, your new OS might not be compatible with Epson L800 printer. For that reason, you would be wise to look at the list of the compatible OS on this page just before downloading Epson L800 printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson L800 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L800 Driver
Go along with each of these steps in order toset up the downloaded printer driver in the right way on Windows 7.
- After the download is finished and you ready to install the particular driver files, Just click on Open Folder , after that simply select the downloaded driver. The driver file name usually ends in .exe for windows.
- Click Next, then wait while this driver files being extracted for the upcoming installation steps.
- When the Installation process starts, just follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the driver software.
- The Installation process is finished and your Epson L800 computer printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson L800 Driver
Follow all of these steps to totally remove the printer’s driver on your Windows 7.
- Click Operating system Start Menu on the bottom left spot of the Microsoft windows monitor
- Click Control Panel, then beneath “Programs” menu, just click Uninstall a program.
- Simply select the printer’s driver that you’ll want to uninstall on the list of Installed program.
- Choose Epson L800 driver, and click on Uninstall/Change, and after that simply follow the on-screen instructions to execute the process.
Epson L800 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Epson EU