Epson LX-350 driver is the application required to operate Epson LX-350 printer on compatible OS. Epson LX-350 driver is offered with no charge on this post.
The highly reliable Epson LX-350 involves a mean time between failure of 10,000 working hours, which is fantastic for back and front office applications requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. A very economical printer to operate, the LX-350 helps preserve money with its very own high ribbon yield of 4 thousand figures together with its reduced energy consumption.
Using just 1.1W in sleep mode and 27W when powered, the LX-350 is distinguished by ENERGY STAR because of its outstanding energy efficiency. Simple to include, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB ports as standard, and can fit neatly on desks because of the compact layout and cable management program.
Epson introduces a brand new printer with the identical technologies, reliability, and higher quality of its predecessors, however using a much more streamlined demonstration and robustness. The most recent LX-350 has durable and quick EPSON 9-Pin technologies, prints approximately 347 characters every second and is excellent for back and front office applications requiring constant paper or multi-part stationery. More dependable than the LX-350 contains a mean time between failure of 10,000 operating hours.
Though many of computer will work fine with Epson LX-350 driver. You can find a little possibility that some computer operating systems will not be suitable for Epson LX-350 driver. You might want to look at the list of compatible operating systems listed below just before downloading Epson LX-350 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson LX-350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LX-350 Driver
- Check out Epson LX-350 driver that is compatible with your operating system down below, then press Download Here button.
- Try to find your Epson LX-350 driver on the computer system, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Epson LX-350 driver is complete, next the Epson LX-350 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson LX-350 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Epson LX-350 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until eventually your Epson LX-350 driver is completely uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Procedures on a different operating system may very well be different.
Epson LX-350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|