Epson LX-350 driver is the applications necessary to deal with Epson LX-350 printing device on compatible OS. Epson LX-350 driver is offered with no charge on this post.
The highly reliable Epson LX-350 contains an average time between failure of 10,000 working hours, which is excellent for back and front office software requiring constant paper or multi-part stationery. An extremely inexpensive printer to function, the LX-350 helps save money with its own high ribbon return of 4 million figures together with its reduced energy consumption.
Using only 1.1W in sleep mode along with 27W once powered, the LX-350 is distinguished by ENERGY STAR due to its exceptional energy efficiency. Simple to integrate, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB ports as normal, and also can fit neatly on desks thanks to the compact design and cable control program.
Epson introduces a brand-new printer using precisely the same technologies, reliability, and higher quality of its predecessors, but with a far more streamlined demonstration and robustness. The latest LX-350 has lasting and quick EPSON 9-Pin technology, prints approximately 347 characters every second and is great for front and back office software requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. More reliable than the LX-350 involves an average time between failure of 10,000 working hours.
Though the vast majority of operating-system will work fine with Epson LX-350 driver. You can find a little chance that some computer operating systems is not suitable for Epson LX-350 driver. It is advisable to look at the list of compatible systems listed below just before downloading Epson LX-350 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson LX-350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LX-350 Driver
- Check out Epson LX-350 driver that is compatible with your operating system down below, then press Download Here button.
- Try to find your Epson LX-350 driver on the computer system, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Epson LX-350 driver is complete, next the Epson LX-350 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson LX-350 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Epson LX-350 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until eventually your Epson LX-350 driver is completely uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Procedures on a different operating system may very well be different.
Epson LX-350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|