Epson LX-350 driver is the software needed to use Epson LX-350 printer on compatible OS. Epson LX-350 driver is available with no charge below this post.
The highly reliable Epson LX-350 contains an average time between failure of 10,000 working hours, which is fantastic for back and front office applications requiring constant paper or multi-part stationery. A very inexpensive printer to function, the LX-350 helps save money with its very own high ribbon return of 4 million figures together with its low energy consumption.
Using just 1.1W in sleep mode along with 27W once powered, the LX-350 is characterized by ENERGY STAR because of its exceptional energy efficiency. Simple to include, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as normal, and can match neatly on desks because of the compact design and cable management program.
Epson introduces a brand-new printer using precisely the same technology, reliability, and high quality of its predecessors, but with a much more compact presentation and robustness. The newest LX-350 has lasting and fast EPSON 9-Pin technology, prints around 347 characters every second and is excellent for back and front office applications requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. More dependable than the LX-350 includes an average time between failure of 10,000 working hours.
Despite the fact the majority of computer will work fine with Epson LX-350 driver. There’s a little chance that some os will not be suitable for Epson LX-350 driver. You might want to check the list of compatible operating systems down the page before downloading Epson LX-350 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Epson LX-350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LX-350 Driver
- Check out Epson LX-350 driver that is compatible with your operating system down below, then press Download Here button.
- Try to find your Epson LX-350 driver on the computer system, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Epson LX-350 driver is complete, next the Epson LX-350 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Epson LX-350 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Epson LX-350 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until eventually your Epson LX-350 driver is completely uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Procedures on a different operating system may very well be different.
Epson LX-350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|