Epson Stylus CX7400 driver is a software to handle Epson Stylus CX7400 printer on an operating system. Epson Stylus CX7400 driver is available for free download on this site.
Epson Stylus CX7400 is a multi-function photo printer device that can give you remarkable quality outputs instantly. This particular printing machine can definitely help you in printing multiple documents as well as borderless photos instantly. It can deliver professional quality outputs at a remarkable print speed.
Maximum print speed of this Epson Stylus CX7400 can be up to 28 pages per minutes in printing mono documents along with color images and files. This printing machine can deliver outstanding color quality on your images instantly. This printer also offers direct memory card slot printing technology that allows users to print files and photos from the memory card directly on the printer without using the PC.
Epson Stylus CX7400 is able to deliver a borderless 4 x 6 inches photos in approximately around 27 seconds. This printer also features Auto Photo Correction features to enhance the quality of your photos by providing a great detail and vivid color on your photo. It also has an individual printer cartridge for high detailed and good quality photos.
Sometimes, your operating-system is not compatible with Epson Stylus CX7400 printer. This is why, you really should look for the list of the compatible operating system down below before downloading Epson Stylus CX7400 printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver
Go along with each one of these steps to install a printer driver properly on Windows os.
- While the download is completed and you are ready to install the particular Epson Stylus CX7400 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Epson Stylus CX7400 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while all of the Epson Stylus CX7400 driver files being is extracted for the following installation procedures.
- When the Epson Stylus CX7400 installation software program begins, merely do as instructed on your own computer screen that allows you to set up the Epson Stylus CX7400 driver software application.
- The Installation operation is complete and your Epson Stylus CX7400 printing device is well prepared to do the job.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver
Follow all of these process to totally uninstall the Epson Stylus CX7400 printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area of your Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, and then under “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Choose the Epson Stylus CX7400 printer driver you need to remove on the list of installed application.
- Locate Epson Stylus CX7400 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, there after simply follow the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|