Epson Stylus NX130 driver is a software to handle Epson Stylus NX130 printer on your computer. Epson Stylus NX130 driver is available for free download on this website post.
Epson Stylus NX130 is a premium quality computer printer for the office usage or your home needs. This printing system comes with 4-individual printer cartridge technologies that will facilitate consumers in changing the printer cartridge.
Epson Stylus NX130 can create superior quality fade and water-resistant presses in your printed documents from the usage of its DURABrite cartridge. Maximum print speed of the printer in providing your files is as 28 pages a minute. The best scan resolution of this printer device is left up to 1200 dpi.
Epson Stylus NX130 can provide you the maximum print resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution. This device can deliver your files as quickly as 28 pages a few minutes for files and 15 pages a few minutes for color files. Additionally, it may provide you a borderless 4 x 6 inches photographs in just about 93 seconds.
Sometimes, your OS might not be compatible with Epson Stylus NX130 printer. Accordingly, you will need to check the list of the compatible operating system down below right before downloading Epson Stylus NX130 printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
Go along with all of these processes in order to set up the printer driver appropriately on Windows system.
- Whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the installation of the particular Epson Stylus NX130 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Epson Stylus NX130 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which you can wait while all of the Epson Stylus NX130 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- When the Epson Stylus NX130 installation software program starts, just do as instructed on your computer screen as a way to install the Epson Stylus NX130 driver software program.
- The Installation operation is complete and your Epson Stylus NX130 printing device is in a position to show good results.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
Follow all these processes to fully remove the Epson Stylus NX130 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left corner within your Windows display.
- Click on the control panel, then under “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Select the Epson Stylus NX130 printing device driver you want to uninstall from the list of installed application.
- Find Epson Stylus NX130 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, afterward simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Epson Stylus NX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|