Epson Stylus SX130 driver is a program to use Epson Stylus SX130 on a computer. Epson Stylus SX130 driver is available for free download on this site.
Epson Stylus SX130 is really a compact and sleek multi-function affordable printing device that may be easily used by lots of users at your home or office easily. This specific printer device also includes individual printer cartridge technology to create high-quality print outputs very quickly.
Epson Stylus SX130 may come as perfect multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) printing device that will assist you in printing, copying, and scanning multiple types of documents and files immediately. It uses DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges technology for vibrant and colorful color outputs in your printed documents.
Epson Stylus SX130 that has 100-sheet input cassette is ready to deliver maximum print outputs with resolution as wide as 5760 x 1440 dots per inch print resolution. The maximum print speed of the printer in printing color files is as quickly as 15 pages per minutes while for monochrome documents is as fast as 28 pages per minute. The best scan resolution of the printer can be 6000 x 1200 dots per inch.
Sometimes, your operating-system may not be compatible with Epson Stylus SX130 printer. Thereby, you might want to look for the list of the compatible OS just below just before downloading Epson Stylus SX130 printer driver at the bottom of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus SX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus SX130 Driver
Go along with every process in order to install your printer driver properly on Windows system.
- If your download is complete and you are ready to set up the Epson Stylus SX130 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply, select the driver file downloaded. The Epson Stylus SX130 driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while all the Epson Stylus SX130 driver files being is extracted for the next installation steps.
- When the Epson Stylus SX130 installation software program begins, merely follow the instructions on your own monitor to successfully set up the Epson Stylus SX130 driver software.
- The Installation process is done and the Epson Stylus SX130 printing device is well prepared to give good results.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus SX130 Driver
Follow all the process to totally uninstall the Epson Stylus SX130 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left corner of the Windows display.
- Click on control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Select the Epson Stylus SX130 computer printer driver you would like to remove among the list of installed program.
- Select Epson Stylus SX130 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
Epson Stylus SX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|