Epson Stylus TX130 driver is a software to use Epson Stylus TX130 on a computer. Epson Stylus TX130 driver is available for free download on this website article.
Epson Stylus TX130 is really a multi-function All-in-One inkjet printing in color machine that is included with 32 Kilobyte standard memory capacity along with Epson Micro Piezo print head technology to provide sharp and crisp text on your printed documents and files very quickly.
Epson Stylus TX130 includes 4 picoliter ink droplet size together with 4-individual Epson DURABrite Ultra inks printer cartridge technology. This printing device could deliver maximum print resolution outputs as wide as 5760 x 1440 dots per inch print resolution for black-and-white as well as color print outputs.
Epson Stylus TX130 delivers your superior quality documents as fast as possible as much as 28 pages per minutes for monochrome documents while printing color documents can be up to 15 pages per minutes. The printer machine has an integrated 100-page capacity input paper cassette and may scan your documents at the maximum print resolution as much as 9600 dots per inch resolution.
Sometimes, your operating system might not be compatible with Epson Stylus TX130 printer. So, you would need to check out the list of the compatible system just below right before downloading Epson Stylus TX130 printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
Go along with all these processes in order to setup the printer driver completely on Windows os.
- Right after the download is complete and you are ready to install this Epson Stylus TX130 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Epson Stylus TX130 driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterward wait while this Epson Stylus TX130 driver files being is extracted for the following installation process.
- As soon as the Epson Stylus TX130 installation process starts, merely follow the instructions on your own monitor to successfully set up the Epson Stylus TX130 driver package.
- The Installation process is complete and the Epson Stylus TX130 printing device is ready to operate.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
Follow all these processes to fully uninstall the Epson Stylus TX130 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left area of your Windows screen.
- Click on the control panel, then under “Programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Find the Epson Stylus TX130 computer printer driver you need to uninstall on the list of installed application.
- Locate Epson Stylus TX130 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, from then on simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Epson Stylus TX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|