Epson Stylus TX400 driver is a software to handle Epson Stylus TX400 printer on an OS. Epson Stylus TX400 driver is available for free download on this site.
Epson Stylus TX400 is really a 4-color multi-purpose printer device which comes as a perfect and simple-to-use printer device that is included with many technologies. This specific printer is really a appropriate computer printer for your house or small workplace that requires a dependable printer to copy, printing, and scanning files or documents immediately.
Epson Stylus TX400 includes the tricolor cartridge with 3 picolitres ink droplet size and may deliver high print resolution as much as 5760 dots per inch print resolution very rapidly. The printer machine has the capacity to print monochrome and color files or documents as fast as possible as quickly as 34 pages per minutes in draft mode. It may also generate a borderless 4 x 6″ images in roughly 26 seconds.
Epson Stylus TX400 also features CIS scanner sensor type that may scan as wide as A4 paper size instantly. The maximum scanning resolution of the printer can be up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch scan resolution. The fastest scan speed of the printer in printing 1200 dots per inch scan resolution can be 8.8 milisecond/line for mono documents and 26.2 miliseconds/line for color files. Maximum copy speed of the printer for monochrome and color documents can be 30 copies per minutes.
Sometimes, the particular operating system is not compatible with Epson Stylus TX400 printer. For that reason, you should certainly look for the list of the compatible operating system directly below right before downloading Epson Stylus TX400 printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
Go along with all these process to set up your printer driver as required on Windows operating system.
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the Epson Stylus TX400 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Epson Stylus TX400 driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next after which you can wait while the Epson Stylus TX400 driver files being is extracted for the following installation steps.
- When the Epson Stylus TX400 installation software program starts, just follow the instructions on your own display screen in an attempt to set up the Epson Stylus TX400 driver package.
- The Installation operation is complete and your Epson Stylus TX400 printing device is completely ready to run.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
Follow all of these process to fully uninstall the Epson Stylus TX400 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, then below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Select the Epson Stylus TX400 printing device driver that you need to uninstall among the list of installed software.
- Locate Epson Stylus TX400 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, after that simply follow the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
Epson Stylus TX400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|