Epson WorkForce 545 driver is a software to operate Epson 545 printer on a computer. Epson WorkForce 545 driver is available for free download on this website at the table provided below.
Epson WorkForce 545 is the printer that comes with a very fast print speeds on its price range. It has 2.5 inches display screen, a paper tray that can handle up to 250 sheet of papers, and also high-capacity printer ink cartridges that can definitely reduce printing cost at your office.
The printing speed of Epson WorkForce 545 is very fast. It can deliver high quality prints at rate up to 15 pages per minute for black and white documents while printing color photos and graphic can be be carried out at speed 7.2 pages per minutes.
Epson 545 comes readily available with an automatic document feeder (ADF) feature for copying, scanning as well as faxing your documents and files instantly. The auto document feeder feature on this printer device is able to handle up to 30 sheet of paper effortlessly.
Printing directly from your smart phone devices can also be performed quickly on this printer. Many compatible devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and Android smart phone devices can instantly make use of the printer functionality by download the mobile software support from Epson. Printing directly from the printing device is also possible to do without having to turn on your computer.
Sometimes, your personal operating system may not be compatible with Epson WorkForce 545 printer. Thus, you will need to look at the list of the compatible operating system down below before downloading Epson WorkForce 545 printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson WorkForce 545 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson WorkForce 545 Driver
Go along with each one of these steps in order to set up your downloaded printer driver properly on Windows os.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to set up the driver files, Click and open the file directory, and then select the downloaded driver file. The driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click Next, and after that wait while all of the driver files being extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- When the Installation system begins, simply do as instructed on the screen to be able to install the driver software program.
- The Installation process is complete and the Epson WorkForce 545 printer is well prepared to go.
How to Uninstall Epson WorkForce 545 Driver
Follow any of these steps to easily remove the device driver on your windows OS.
- Click Microsoft Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left corner of your Windows display screen
- Click control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Simply select the printer driver that you need to uninstall among the list of installed software.
- Choose Epson WorkForce 545 driver, and then click uninstall/change, then simply follow the on-screen instruction to finish the process.
Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson