Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver is a software to use Epson WF-3540 on a computer. Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver is available for free download on this post.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 is a fast and dependable printer machine that features automatic duplex printing technology for quick printing, copying, and scanning multiple documents and files at your workplace very quickly. This printer also comes with wireless printing connection features to use this printer from multiple devices wirelessly.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 comes with 500-sheet input paper tray for printing multiple files and documents without the need to constantly refill the paper too often. This printer also features auto document feeder tray that can hold up to 30 pages of paper. The built-in 3.5″ touchscreen display is also available for instant gesture navigation menu for direct access to the printer without using the PC.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 can deliver your documents at speed up to 15 pages per minutes for mono documents and 9.3 pages per minutes for color documents and photos. It also features a built-in wireless connectivity to assist you in printing multiple files and images from iPad, iPhone, and other Android tablet and smartphone devices easily.
Sometimes, your OS might not be compatible with Epson WorkForce WF-3540 printer. Which means, you should probably check out the list of the compatible system listed below just before downloading Epson WorkForce WF-3540 printer driver at the bottom of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver
Go along with each of these process in order to setup the printer driver completely on Windows operating system.
- As soon as download is finished and you are ready to set up the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while your Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- As soon as the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 installation software starts, simply do as instructed on your display in an attempt to set up the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver program.
- The Installation operation is done and your Epson WorkForce WF-3540 printing device is totally ready to utilize.
How to Uninstall Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver
Follow all these process to properly uninstall the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left corner of the Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Find the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 printing device driver that you want to remove on the list of installed software.
- Locate Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, afterward simply follow the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|