Epson XP-310 driver works as a software to control Epson XP-310 printer on the computer OS. Epson XP-310 driver is available for free download on this website at the table provided below.
Epson XP-310 is a compact and affordable printer that provides a multi-purpose printer with wireless printing features in one sleek and stylish device. You can easily print anywhere around the printer position using its integrated wireless connection features together wireless direct capability for direct printing from many compatible devices without having to connect the printer to the router beforehand.
The Epson XP-310 has an integrated 1.44 inches display screen and also memory card slots in order to ease you in printing directly on the printer device without having to connect the printer to your computer. Due to the use of high quality original printer ink from Epson. The outputs from this printer can be grabbed as soon as it is printed because it features quick-dry ink.
You can make use of your Epson XP-310 printer directly from many compatible smart phone and tablet devices such as, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices using mobile printing applications. For Android you can use Google Cloud Print or Epson Connect applications while on Apple device you can use AirPrint features. The print speed of this printer can be up to 8.7 pages per minutes for mono documents and 4.5 pages per minutes for color photos and images.
Sometimes, the particular OS is not actually compatible with Epson XP-310 printer. For this reason, you should probably look at the list of the compatible operating system below just before downloading Epson XP-310 printer driver at the bottom of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-310 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-310 Driver
Go along with each steps in order tosetup the downloaded inkjet printer driver effectively on Windows 7.
- As soon as download is finished and you’re ready to set up the particular driver software, Just click on the driver file directory, afterward select the downloaded driver data file. The driver file name for Windows os ends with .exe.
- Click Next, then wait whilst the driver files is being extracted for the next installation steps.
- When the Installation software program opens up, just do as instructed on monitor so that you can set up the driver software application.
- The Installation process is complete and the Epson XP-310 printer is completely ready to be used.
How to Uninstall Epson XP-310 Driver
Follow all these steps in order to fully uninstall the device driver on your windows OS.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner of your Microsoft windows display screen
- Click control panel, then under “programs” menu, just click uninstall a program.
- Choose the printing device driver that you need to remove among the list of Installed software.
- Select Epson XP-310 driver, and then click uninstall/change, and after that simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Epson XP-310 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson