Epson Expression XP-860 driver is a program to use Epson XP-860 printer on an OS. Epson Expression XP-860 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 is a premium quality multi-function photo printing device which comes with an easy-to-use wireless connection features for fast printing from many kind of devices from virtually anywhere around your home and workplace.
The Epson XP-860 printer can definitely give you premium look photos and documents directly from this sleek and easy to use photo printer device. The compact and stylish design of this particular printer device makes this device can be easily placed on your workplace or office desk easily. This printing device can give you full 8 x 10″ images borderlessly in premium quality.
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 comes with a built-in 4.3″ color touch screen display to ease you in controlling the printer and configuring the menu on this printer directly without having to turn on your computer. This printer also has an automatic document feeder functions as well as automatic duplex printing capabilities.
The Expression Photo XP-860 is able to print borderless image at size 4 x 6″ in approximately 10 seconds. You can also print a mono documents at speed up to 9.5 pages per minutes and print color documents at speed as fast as 9 pages per minutes. Printing directly from your mobile smart phone devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and other Android mobile devices.
Sometimes, your operating system is not compatible with Epson Expression XP-860 printer. Therefore, you ought to check for the list of the compatible operating system down below just before downloading Epson Expression XP-860 driver at the last part of this page.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson Expression XP-860 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Expression XP-860 Driver
Go along with each steps in order to install the driver as required on Windows OS.
- While the download is completed and you are ready to set up the Epson Expression XP-860 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Epson Expression XP-860 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while this Epson Expression XP-860 driver files being is extracted for the next installation procedures.
- When the Epson Expression XP-860 installation process starts, simply do as instructed on your own display that allows you to install the Epson Expression XP-860 driver software application.
- The Installation operation is finished and your Epson Expression XP-860 printing device is totally ready to perform well.
How to Uninstall Epson Expression XP-860 Driver
Follow all of these process to properly remove the Epson Expression XP-860 printer driver on the system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner within your Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Select the Epson Expression XP-860 printer driver which you want to uninstall on the list of installed program.
- Select Epson Expression XP-860 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, and after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Epson Expression XP-860 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Epson