HP DeskJet 1015 driver is a software to control HP DeskJet 1015 printer on an OS. HP DeskJet 1015 driver is available to download on this website post for free of charge.
HP DeskJet 1015 is a sleek and stylish white printer device that can definitely help you in completing your small task at home or office. This printer is suitable for everyday’s use in printing a few documents effortlessly.
The HP DeskJet 1015 features an input tray that can handle up to 60 pages and one output paper tray that is able to hold 25 pages. Print speed of this printer is average suitable with the size and price of this particular printing device. It can produce your crisp and clear documents as fast as 7 ppm for black and white files and 4 ppm for color images or documents.
HP 1015 printer comes at a very affordable price which makes it suitable for college students who needs a reliable and easy-to-use printer at a low-cost. The original HP printer cartridge also comes at a very affordable price and can produce high-quality documents instantly. The compact design of this printer device makes it can be easily fit on your desk.
Sometimes, your OS is not compatible with HP DeskJet 1015 printer. Therefore, you better check the the compatible operating system list before trying to download the HP DeskJet 1015 driver at last part of this particular page.
The List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 1015 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 1015 Driver
Go along with steps below to set up your printer driver on your Windows operating system.
- Whenever the download is completed and you are ready to set up this HP DeskJet 1015 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, select the driver file downloaded. The HP DeskJet 1015 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next after which wait while all the HP DeskJet 1015 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation procedures.
- When the HP DeskJet 1015 installation software starts, simply do as instructed on-screen to make sure you set up the HP DeskJet 1015 driver software program.
- The Installation operation is complete and your HP DeskJet 1015 printing device is completely ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 1015 Driver
Follow all these process to completely remove the HP DeskJet 1015 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Find HP DeskJet 1015 driver that you want to uninstall among the installed software list.
- Select HP DeskJet 1015 driver on the list, afterward select uninstall/change, from then on follow the instructions on your screen display in order to do the process completely.
HP DeskJet 1015 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|OS 10.8 and Mac OS 10.9|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP