HP DeskJet 2020hc driver is a software to control HP DeskJet 2020hc printer on a computer. HP DeskJet 2020hc driver is available to download on this website for absolutely free of charge.
HP DeskJet 2020hc is a high-performance printer device that is able to produce 1500 pages of prints using only one high-capacity black printer ink cartridge. This printer can produce premium quality prints and borderless photos effortlessly.
HP DeskJet 2020hc has an input paper tray that can hold up to 60 pages and output paper tray that is able to handle 25 pages of document. Print speed of this printer is as fast as 20 pages per minutes in printing black and white documents and 16 pages per minutes in printing color outputs.
The DeskJet 2020hc also features great scan and print resolution. Print resolution of this particular printing device is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and scan resolution can be up to 1200 dpi. It is a perfect printer for those who needs a printer that is able to print many documents for personal use at home or small office.
Sometimes, your operating-system might not be compatible with HP DeskJet 2020hc printer. Due to this fact, you might want to look for the list of the compatible operating system on this page before downloading HP DeskJet 2020hc printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2020hc Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2020hc Driver
Go along with each of these steps to set up the printer driver perfectly on Windows os.
- Right after the download is completed and you are ready to install the particular HP DeskJet 2020hc driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply choose the driver file downloaded. The HP DeskJet 2020hc driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which wait while all the HP DeskJet 2020hc driver files being is extracted for the following installation process.
- As soon as the HP DeskJet 2020hc installation process begins, just do as instructed on your display in an attempt to install the HP DeskJet 2020hc driver software application.
- The Installation operation is done and the HP DeskJet 2020hc printing device is completely ready to do the job.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2020hc Driver
Follow all the process to fully uninstall the HP DeskJet 2020hc printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area of the Microsoft Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, then below “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Select the HP DeskJet 2020hc printing device driver you need to uninstall among the list of installed software.
- Choose HP DeskJet 2020hc driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, and then simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
HP DeskJet 2020hc Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : HP