HP DeskJet 2060 driver is a software to use HP DeskJet 2060 printer on a computer. HP DeskJet 2060 driver is available for free download on this website article.
HP DeskJet 2060 is really a superior quality HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2060 multi-purpose printing device that may print multiple color or monochrome documents very quickly. This inkjet color printer device features HP Thermal Inkjet technology to create sharp and crisp text in your printed documents.
HP DeskJet 2060 includes dual cartridge including one multi-color printer cartridge that is included with yellow, cyan, and green color. One color cartridge with this printer can print as much as 200 sheets of documents and one black printer cartridge can print as much as 480 sheets of documents. The printing machine includes an integrated 60-sheet capacity input paper cassette and 25-sheet capacity output paper cassette.
HP DeskJet 2060 has the capacity to print sharp and crisp monochrome documents up to 600 dots per inch print resolution while printing color files and photos could be delivered at the maximum print resolution as wide as 4800 x 1200 dots per inch color print resolution. The maximum print speed of the printer in printing monochrome printed files is 20 pages per minutes while for color files can depend on 16 pages per minutes.
Sometimes, the particular operating-system is not actually compatible with HP DeskJet 2060 printer. Accordingly, you will probably want to look for the list of the compatible operating system below before downloading HP DeskJet 2060 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
Go along with each process to set up your printer driver properly on Windows system.
- Whenever the download is complete and you are ready to start the installation of the particular HP DeskJet 2060 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The HP DeskJet 2060 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and after that wait while all of the HP DeskJet 2060 driver files being is extracted for the following installation steps.
- When the HP DeskJet 2060 installation software program begins, simply do as instructed on your own monitor in an attempt to install the HP DeskJet 2060 driver software program.
- The Installation process is finished and the HP DeskJet 2060 printing device is completely ready to deliver the results.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
Follow all of these processes to totally uninstall the HP DeskJet 2060 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left area of the Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on the control panel, and then below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Select the HP DeskJet 2060 printing device driver you need to uninstall among the list of installed application.
- Find HP DeskJet 2060 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, and then simply go along with the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
HP DeskJet 2060 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|