HP DeskJet 2130 driver is a program to use HP DeskJet 2130 on a computer OS. HP DeskJet 2130 driver is available for free download on this particular website page.
HP DeskJet 2130 is a premium quality printer device that can help you in completing multiple task at your home or office. This printer can assist you in printing, copying, and scanning multiple files and documents very quickly. This printer comes with a very reasonable price printer cartridge to produce many documents and files at a very affordable printing cost.
HP DeskJet 2130 features sleek and stylish body design which makes this printer fit on any desk at your workplace. This printer is a suitable printer machine for those who needs a reliable and affordable printing machine for their daily needs at home or small workplace. This printer is able to deliver mono files at speed up to 7.5 pages per minutes while for color files is up to 5.5 pages per minutes.
HP DeskJet 2130 is able to print your first print outputs in approximately 15 seconds for mono documents and 18 pages per minutes for color documents and images. Maximum print resolution produced by this printer for mono documents is up to 1200 dpi while for color documents is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution. It comes with 60-sheet capacity input tray and 25-page capacity output tray.
Sometimes, your operating system may not be compatible with HP DeskJet 2130 printer. For these reasons, you would be wise to look at the list of the compatible OS below before downloading HP DeskJet 2130 printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
Go along with each and every process in order to set up the printer driver appropriately on Windows operating system.
- The moment the download is finished and you are ready to set up the HP DeskJet 2130 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The HP DeskJet 2130 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while all the HP DeskJet 2130 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation process.
- When the HP DeskJet 2130 installation software starts, just follow the instructions on the computer screen to be able to install the HP DeskJet 2130 driver package.
- The Installation process is complete and your HP DeskJet 2130 printing device is in a position to perform well.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
Follow all of these process to properly uninstall the HP DeskJet 2130 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left area of your Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, and then under “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Choose the HP DeskJet 2130 printing device driver you need to uninstall among the list of installed program.
- Select HP DeskJet 2130 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, afterward simply follow the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
HP DeskJet 2130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|