HP DeskJet 2545 driver is a program to control HP DeskJet 2545 printer on a computer. HP DeskJet 2545 driver is available for free download on this website post.
HP DeskJet 2545 is an affordable multi-function printing device that comes with easy and quick built-in wireless connection system that would allow you to print from many compatible devices very quickly. The printer comes readily available with a reasonably priced original ink from HP.
The HP DeskJet 2545 features instant wireless connection that can instantly help users in printing directly from their iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone devices by using Apple AirPrint application. You can easily set up wireless connection on this printer to make this printer available for many people device at your home or small office.
HP DeskJet 2545 comes with quick print speed that is able to be as fast as 20 ppm in printing black-and-white documents and 16 ppm in printing color files and images. It features wide print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution that can easily give you detail color on your photographs and crisp and sharp text on your printed files. The space-saving design of this printer device makes it is able to fit anywhere around your workplace conveniently.
Sometimes, the particular operating system is not compatible with HP DeskJet 2545 printer. Due to this fact, you will probably want to look at the compatible operating system list down below before deciding to download the HP DeskJet 2545 driver at the last part of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2545 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2545 Driver
Go along with these process to set up a printer driver appropriately on Windows system.
- Whenever the download is completed and you are ready to install HP DeskJet 2545 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, choose the driver file downloaded. HP DeskJet 2545 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while your HP DeskJet 2545 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- As soon as the HP DeskJet 2545 installation software program starts, simply do as instructed on the screen to help you to install HP DeskJet 2545 driver software packages.
- The Installation process is finished and your HP DeskJet 2545 printing device is ready to deliver the results.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2545 Driver
Follow all these process to totally uninstall HP DeskJet 2545 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left corner of your Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, after that under “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Select HP DeskJet 2545 driver which you prefer to remove among installed programs list.
- Locate HP DeskJet 2545 driver on the list, and then just click uninstall or change option, then simply go along with the instructions provided to perform the full process completely.
HP DeskJet 2545 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP