HP DeskJet 3520 driver is a program to use HP DeskJet 3520 printer on an OS. HP DeskJet 3520 driver is available for free download on this website post.
HP DeskJet 3520 is an multi-purpose printing device that allows users to print from anywhere wirelessly using many kind of device effortlessly. The wireless connectivity on this printing device is very useful for users in printing without having to use USB cable. Maximum print resolution that can be printed using this printer is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
HP DeskJet 3520 features automatic duplex printing technology for printing duplex documents instantly and will automatically cut the printing production cost at your workplace. This printer comes with a built-in default paper tray that can handle up to 80 pages of documents.
The HP DeskJet 3520 is able to print black-and-white documents at speed up to 8 pages per minutes and for color files and images at speed up to 7.5 pages per minutes. Copying speed rate can be up to 6.5 pages per minutes for mono documents and 5.5 pages per minutes for color documents. The maximum scan resolution of this printer can be up to 1200 dpi scan resolution.
Sometimes, the particular operating-system might not be compatible with HP DeskJet 3520 printer. Thus, you would be wise to look for the list of the compatible system followed below just before downloading HP DeskJet 3520 printer driver at the bottom of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
Go along with each steps to set up the printer driver perfectly on Windows system.
- As soon as the download is completed and you are ready to set up the HP DeskJet 3520 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply, select the driver file downloaded. The HP DeskJet 3520 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which you can wait while your HP DeskJet 3520 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- As soon as the HP DeskJet 3520 installation software begins, merely follow the instructions on the monitor as a way to set up the HP DeskJet 3520 driver software application.
- The Installation operation is done and the HP DeskJet 3520 printing device is completely ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
Follow all the process to completely remove the HP DeskJet 3520 printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left area of your Windows display.
- Click on control panel, and then below “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Select the HP DeskJet 3520 computer printer driver that you like to uninstall among the list of installed application.
- Locate HP DeskJet 3520 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
HP DeskJet 3520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP