HP DeskJet 3635 driver is a software to control HP DeskJet 3635 printer on a laptop. HP DeskJet 3635 driver is available for free download on this website page.
HP DeskJet 3635 is an easy-to-use and affordable multi-purpose high-performance printer machine that comes as a perfect printing solution for your everyday use at your home or small office. This particular printing machine enables users to print files from multiple mobile devices effortlessly.
HP DeskJet 3635 features a reasonably price printer cartridge that can deliver multiple pages of documents at a very affordable printing cost. This printer can instantly help users in printing, scanning, and copying multiple documents and files instantly. This printer also comes with an integrated screen display to ease you in using this printer directly.
HP DeskJet 3635 can deliver black-and-white documents at speed up to 20 pages per minutes while printing color documents can be as fast as 16 pages per minutes in draft setting. The first print outputs from this printer can be delivered in around 17 seconds. This printer comes with 60-sheet input tray and 25-sheet output tray and can deliver up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution.
Sometimes, the particular OS might not be compatible with HP DeskJet 3635 printer. For that reason, you should probably look at the list of the compatible OS just below just before downloading HP DeskJet 3635 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3635 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3635 Driver
Go along with each and every process to set up your printer driver successfully on Windows system.
- Right after the download is completed and you are ready to set up the HP DeskJet 3635 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The HP DeskJet 3635 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while all of the HP DeskJet 3635 driver files being is extracted for the following installation steps.
- As soon as the HP DeskJet 3635 installation software program starts, simply do as instructed on your own computer screen to assist you to set up the HP DeskJet 3635 driver software packages.
- The Installation operation is complete and your HP DeskJet 3635 printing device is in a position to operate.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3635 Driver
Follow all these process to properly uninstall the HP DeskJet 3635 printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left corner of the Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Choose the HP DeskJet 3635 printing device driver which you like to uninstall among the list of installed program.
- Find HP DeskJet 3635 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, there after simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
HP DeskJet 3635 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|