HP DeskJet 9800 driver is a software to operate HP DeskJet 9800 printer on an OS. HP DeskJet 9800 driver can be found on the last part of this website post at the table provided down below.
HP DeskJet 9800 is a sleek and high-quality printer device that is suitable for home and small workplace use for everyday printing. This printer comes with a built-in output paper tray that can be filled with as many as 100 sheet of paper along with an adjustable paper handler.
Maximum print resolution that can be reached on this HP 9800 printer device is up to 1200 dpi print resolution. Therefore it can produce a clear and sharp text on each of your printings at home. HP DeskJet 9800 offer quick print speed in producing both mono and color prints. Print speed of this particular printing machine is as fast as 30 ppm in producing mono documents and 20 ppm in printing color documents and photos.
Sometimes, your operating-system might not be compatible with HP DeskJet 9800 printer. Therefore, you better check the compatible operating system list below just before deciding to download the HP DeskJet 9800 driver file.
The List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 9800 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 9800 Driver
Go along with all these process to fully set up the driver file successfully on Windows operating system.
- Once the download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of the HP DeskJet 9800 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, select the driver file downloaded. HP DeskJet 9800 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and wait while this HP DeskJet 9800 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation process.
- As soon as HP DeskJet 9800 driver installation process starts, just do as instructed on your computer screen that allows you to set up the HP DeskJet 9800 driver computer software.
- The process of installation is complete and your HP DeskJet 9800 printer device is well prepared to use.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 9800 Driver
Follow all these process to totally remove HP DeskJet 9800 driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left area of your Microsoft Windows display.
- Click on control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Choose HP DeskJet 9800 printing device that you want to uninstall on the list of installed program.
- Find HP DeskJet 9800 driver on the list shown, and then click on uninstall/change, from then on simply follow the instructions to do the process completely.
HP DeskJet 9800 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP