HP DeskJet D1600 driver is a software to handle HP DeskJet D1600 printer on an OS. HP DeskJet D1600 driver is available for free download on this website page.
HP DeskJet D1660 is a sleek and stylish inkjet color printing device which comes with 2 printer cartridge which has four colors includes magenta, yellow, cyan, and black color. The color cartridge for this printing machine comes with tricolor which are magenta, yellow, and cyan.
HP DeskJet D1660 does not comes with wireless connection features but only comes with wired printing solution. Maximum print resolution of this particular printing device in printing mono documents can be up to 1200 x 4800 dpi print resolution for color images and files. Maximum print cycle for this printer is up to 750 page of documents.
HP DeskJet D1660 is able to be used on your personal computer or laptop device through USB connection. This particular printing device does not comes with memory card slots, Bluetooth connectivity, and Ethernet port for instant and easy printing solution. Input paper tray on this printing device is able to hold up to 80 sheet of documents.
Sometimes, the particular OS is not compatible with HP DeskJet D1600 printer. That is why, you should really look at the list of the compatible system listed below right before downloading HP DeskJet D1600 printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet D1600 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet D1600 Driver
Go along with all of these steps to setup the printer driver correctly on Windows system.
- After the download is complete and you are ready to start the installation of the HP DeskJet D1600 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, select the driver file downloaded. The HP DeskJet D1600 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while all of the HP DeskJet D1600 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation procedures.
- As soon as the HP DeskJet D1600 installation process begins, simply do as instructed on display in an attempt to set up the HP DeskJet D1600 driver software package.
- The Installation process is finished and the HP DeskJet D1600 printing device is ready to work with.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet D1600 Driver
Follow all of these process to totally uninstall the HP DeskJet D1600 printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, then under “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Select the HP DeskJet D1600 printing device driver that you prefer to uninstall on the list of installed program.
- Choose HP DeskJet D1600 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, there after simply follow the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
HP DeskJet D1600 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10(64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10(32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP