HP DeskJet D2560 driver is a software to control HP DeskJet D2560 printer on a computer . HP DeskJet D2560 driver is available for free download on this particular post.
HP D2560 is a compact and stylish printer that comes in a very light-weight design. It is a perfect companion for college students for printing essays and other assignments easily. This printer comes at a very reasonable price and cheap printer ink cartridge for simple and easy printing at your home.
HP DeskJet D2560 only has 3 small and simple button on the left-front-side of the printing device. These keys are for a power button, canceling printing and resuming printing button. Unfortunately this printer does not comes with direct memory card slots for printing without using computer. You can only make use of this printer by connecting it to your computer via USB cable provided on the box.
The paper tray of this HP DeskJet D2560 is able to handle up to 80 sheet of papers. This printer can perform at rate up to 4 pages per minutes for full A4 black and white printing without much noise. Printing a 6 x 4″ borderless images can also perform instantly below 1 minutes and half while printing a full A4 paper size photos only takes 4 minutes and 40 seconds.
Sometimes, your operating system is not actually compatible with HP DeskJet D2560 printer. For these reasons, you should check out the list of the compatible operating system below before downloading HP DeskJet D2560 printer driver at the last part of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet D2560 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet D2560 Driver
Go along with all these steps in order to install the printer driver appropriately on Windows os.
- When the download is finish and you are ready to set up this driver software, click and open the driver on file explorer and then select the driver file downloaded. The HP DeskJet D2560 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while this driver files being extracted for the following installation steps.
- When the driver installation process starts, simply follow the instructions on your screen so that you can install the HP DeskJet D2560 driver software completely.
- The Installation operation is complete and the HP DeskJet D2560 printing device is ready to run.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet D2560 Driver
Follow all the process to fully remove the HP DeskJet D2560 printing device driver on your Windows operating system.
- Click on the Windows start menu at the bottom left area of your screen.
- Click on control panel, then under “programs” menu, click on uninstall a program.
- Choose the HP DeskJet D2560 printing device driver that you want to uninstall among the list of installed software.
- Find HP DeskJet D2560 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, then simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
HP DeskJet D2560 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP