HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a software to deal with HP Deskjet F2480 printer on a laptop. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is available for free download on this website.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) color printing machine which could help you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and files immediately. This inkjet color printing machine will be able to enable you to print as much as 1000 impressions in greatest monthly obligation. It includes HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to print sharp and sharp text in your own documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 utilizes 1.3 Watt energy consumption on sleep condition whilst on standby the energy intake is 2.3 Watt. The energy consumption of the printing whilst performance will be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of the device is as quickly as 18 pages 5 minutes with highest print resolution up to 600 dpi for black files along with 1200 dpi for color files.
HP Deskjet F2480 can create up to 600 dpi print presses for black-and-white files and 4800 x 1200 dpi print presses for color files. The maximum print speed of the printer at printing mono files is 20 pages per minutes and also for color files or documents is as quickly as 16 pages a few minutes. The measurements of the printer will be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and that the weight will be 10.8 pounds or around 4.9 kilograms.
Sometimes, the particular operating-system may not be compatible with HP Deskjet F2480 printer. Therefore, you ought to check the list of the compatible system below right before downloading HP Deskjet F2480 printer driver at the bottom of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Go along with these steps to install the printer driver completely on Windows operating system.
- When the download is completed and you are ready to install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The HP Deskjet F2480 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterward wait while this HP Deskjet F2480 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation procedures.
- As soon as the HP Deskjet F2480 installation process begins, just follow the instructions on your computer screen that allows you to install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver applications.
- The Installation process is finished and your HP Deskjet F2480 printing device is totally ready to utilize.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Follow all the process to totally uninstall the HP Deskjet F2480 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of your Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on the control panel, afterward under “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Find the HP Deskjet F2480 printer driver which you want to uninstall the list of the installed program.
- Select HP Deskjet F2480 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|