HP DeskJet F380 driver is the software application assist to run HP DeskJet F380 printing device that is connected to a computer device. HP DeskJet F380 driver is provided to download on this page.
HP DeskJet F380 is an affordable All-In-One printing device suitable for small office and home use. The DeskJet F380 printing device can help you out in doing regular printing, scanning, as well as copying. The HP Company looks like want to enhance the sale by put this product on the market with a low price.
Regrettably, the printer is lack of ADF and Fax capabilities. The printing speed of HP DeskJet F380 is not so fast when we compare with other printing devices. However, The DeskJet F380 become really helpful in printing your images and photos. It can produce a high quality photo prints due to the use of tricolor cartridge system on this particular printer.
Sometimes, your current OS is not actually compatible with HP DeskJet F380 printer. Hence, you will need to check for the list of the compatible operating system listed below just before downloading HP DeskJet F380 printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet F380 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet F380 Driver
Go along with each steps tosetup the downloaded inkjet printer driver correctly on Windows 7.
- Once the download is completed and you are obviously ready to install this driver files, Simply click Open up Folder , then simply, select the downloaded driver file. The driver data file name ends in .exe.
- Click Next, then wait whilst all of the driver files being extracted for the upcoming installation process.
- When the Installation system happens, simply do as instructed on your own display in order to set up the driver software.
- The Installation operation is completed and your HP DeskJet F380 computer printer is totally ready to use.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet F380 Driver
Follow all of these steps in order to absolutely uninstall the printing device driver on your Windows 7.
- Click Operating system Start Menu on the bottom left spot of your Microsoft windows screen
- Click Control Panel, afterward below “Programs” menu, click Uninstall a program.
- Simply select the computer printer driver you want to un-install among the list of Installed application.
- Find HP DeskJet F380 driver, and click on Uninstall/Change, and after that simply follow the on-screen directions to do the process.
HP DeskJet F380 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : HP