HP LaserJet 1200 driver is a program to deal with HP LaserJet 1200 printer on a laptop. HP LaserJet 1200 driver is available for free download on this website page.
HP LaserJet 1200 is a premium quality fast printing device which comes in sleek and stylish design. This affordable and easy-to-use printer is able to deliver remarkable outputs at your home or workplace instantly.
Print quality of this HP LaserJet 1200 printing device can deliver premium quality outputs at a fast print speed. Print resolution of this printing device in printing black-and-white documents is up to 1200 dpi print resolution which can make sure the text quality is sharp and clear. This printer comes with affordable toner cartridge to make sure you can get premium quality documents at a very affordable cost.
Sometimes, the particular operating system is not actually compatible with HP LaserJet 1200 printer. Due to this fact, you should preferably check the list of the compatible operating system down below just before downloading HP LaserJet 1200 printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet 1200 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1200 Driver
Go along with these steps to install the printer driver perfectly on Windows operating system.
- Right after the download is complete and you are ready to install the HP LaserJet 1200 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The HP LaserJet 1200 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while this HP LaserJet 1200 driver files being is extracted for the following installation steps.
- When the HP LaserJet 1200 installation process starts, simply do as instructed on screen to assist you to install the HP LaserJet 1200 driver software package.
- The Installation operation is done and the HP LaserJet 1200 printing device is ready to perform well.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1200 Driver
Follow all of these process to properly uninstall the HP LaserJet 1200 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left area within your Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, after that under “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Select the HP LaserJet 1200 printer driver that you like to remove among the list of installed application.
- Find HP LaserJet 1200 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, there after simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
HP LaserJet 1200 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP