HP LaserJet 4100 driver is a program to use HP LaserJet 4100 printer on an OS. HP LaserJet 4100 driver is available for free download on this website post.
HP LaserJet 4100 is a premium quality multi-purpose laser printing machine that comes as a perfect printing solution for your home or small workplace use. This particular printing machine can deliver professional look outputs with maximum print resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution for sharp and crisp text on your printed files.
HP LaserJet 4100 features 16 MB RAM that can also expanded up to 384 MB. It also comes with dual paper try which can give you the capability to print multiple kind of documents effortlessly. One single paper tray on this printer can hold up to 100 pages of paper while another paper tray can handle up to 500 pages of paper.
HP LaserJet 4100 is a monochrome laser printing machine which can deliver your printed files instantly. Maximum print speed of this printer can be delivered at speed as fast as 25 pages per minutes to deliver professional look documents and mono documents very quickly.
Sometimes, your OS is not actually compatible with HP LaserJet 4100 printer. Accordingly, you should look at the list of the compatible system below right before downloading HP LaserJet 4100 printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet 4100 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 4100 Driver
Go along with each steps in order to install the printer driver suitably on Windows system.
- As soon as download is complete and you are ready to start the installation of the HP LaserJet 4100 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The HP LaserJet 4100 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next after which wait while your HP LaserJet 4100 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- When the HP LaserJet 4100 installation software begins, just follow the instructions on monitor that allows you to set up the HP LaserJet 4100 driver software.
- The Installation operation is complete and your HP LaserJet 4100 printing device is ready to show good results.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 4100 Driver
Follow all the process to completely uninstall the HP LaserJet 4100 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of your Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, and then below “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Choose the HP LaserJet 4100 computer printer driver that you would like to uninstall on the list of installed software.
- Find HP LaserJet 4100 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, there after simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
HP LaserJet 4100 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|