HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver is a software to use HP LaserJet M1536dnf on a an OS. HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver is available for free download on this website article.
HP LaserJet M1536dnf is a multi-purpose All-in-One printing device that comes with quick print speed and can produce affordable printing outputs through the use of automatic duplex printing technology for printing on both side of the documents instantly. It also comes with Ethernet interface and faxing features as well.
HP LaserJet M1536dnf is a quick printing machine which can deliver premium quality outputs instantly at speed up to 26 pages per minutes. Users can also get their first print out from this particular printer in only about 8.5 seconds. The built-in 35-page automatic document feeder technology is also available on this printing device to help you in printing your documents at your home and office instantly.
The HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf also features fax feature which can instantly be used by merely connecting this particular machine to a computer device. The Ethernet interface will also allows users to print directly from many compatible devices connected to the network at your workplace. The paper tray on this particular printing device is able to handle up to 35 sheet of paper instantly.
Sometimes, the particular operating-system might not be compatible with HP LaserJet M1536dnf printer. Thus, you might want to look at the list of the compatible system directly below just before downloading HP LaserJet M1536dnf printer driver at the end of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet M1536dnf Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet M1536dnf Driver
Go along with every process in order to setup the printer driver as required on Windows os.
- The moment the download is complete and you are ready to set up the HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, select the driver file downloaded. The HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while this HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver files being is extracted for the next installation procedures.
- As soon as the HP LaserJet M1536dnf installation software program begins, simply follow the instructions on your screen to be able to install the HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver software programs.
- The Installation process is done and your HP LaserJet M1536dnf printing device is well prepared to perform.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet M1536dnf Driver
Follow all these process to completely remove the HP LaserJet M1536dnf printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows display.
- Click on control panel, after that under “programs” menu, click on uninstall a program.
- Select the HP LaserJet M1536dnf printer driver that you need to remove on the list of installed software.
- Find HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, subsequently simply follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the process.
HP LaserJet M1536dnf Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP