HP LaserJet P1566 driver is a software to deal with HP LaserJet P1566 printer on an OS. HP LaserJet P1566 driver is available for free download on this website post.
HP LaserJet Pro P1566 is a mono laser printer device which is able to produce premium quality black-and-white documents at fast print speed. This particular printing device is able to print your documents at speed up to 22 pages per minutes in printing A4 paper size documents from your PC.
The HP LaserJet P1566 comes with an automatic on and off technology which will automatically switch on the printer after clicking the print button on your computer device. It will also automatically turn off after not being used for several time. The instant-on features on this printer will also provide you with the first print output in approximately 7 seconds.
HP LaserJet Pro P1566 features a built-in 250-sheet input paper tray which is able to handle many kinds of paper documents up to legal size. This printer also comes with HP FastRes to produce premium quality documents with crisp and sharp text instantly.
Sometimes, your operating-system is not compatible with HP LaserJet P1566 printer. For this reason, you should probably check out the list of the compatible system directly below just before downloading HP LaserJet P1566 printer driver at the end of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P1566 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P1566 Driver
Go along with each steps in order to install a printer driver successfully on Windows os.
- As soon as download is complete and you are ready to start the installation of the HP LaserJet P1566 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The HP LaserJet P1566 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while your HP LaserJet P1566 driver files being is extracted for the next installation procedures.
- As soon as the HP LaserJet P1566 installation software program begins, just do as instructed on display as a way to install the HP LaserJet P1566 driver software.
- The Installation process is finished and your HP LaserJet P1566 printing device is well prepared to go.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P1566 Driver
Follow all of these process to properly uninstall the HP LaserJet P1566 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area of the Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, then under “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Choose the HP LaserJet P1566 computer printer driver that you would like to remove among the list of installed software.
- Find HP LaserJet P1566 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, there after simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
HP LaserJet P1566 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP