HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is a program to use HP LaserJet P2055dn on a computer. HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is available for free download on this website article.
HP LaserJet P2055dn is a premium quality mono laser printer machine that comes with an integrated auto duplex printing features along with HP JetDirect Gigabit Ethernet technology for flexible networking printing use at your home or small office.
HP LaserJet P2055dn is able to deliver your printed files very quickly using USB cable. The USB cable used on this printing machine can be directly used for Direct Connect Printing at speed up to 35 pages per minutes. The first print outputs from this printer can be delivered in approximately 8 seconds using its Instant-On Technology.
The HP LaserJet P2055dn comes with an integrated 128 MB memory and 600 MHz processor to help you in completing your job very quickly. Users can instantly print premium quality outputs from this printer into 3 x 5″ up to 8.5 x 14″ paper size. This printer machine is able to print up to 50.000 pages of documents in one month.
Sometimes, the particular operating system might not be compatible with HP LaserJet P2055dn printer. That is why, you might want to check the list of the compatible OS below right before downloading HP LaserJet P2055dn printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
Go along with each of these process to set up a printer driver completely on Windows operating system.
- As soon as the download is finished and you are ready to install this HP LaserJet P2055dn driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply, choose the driver file downloaded. The HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which you can wait while all the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver files being is extracted for the following installation process.
- As soon as the HP LaserJet P2055dn installation software program begins, just follow the instructions on your own monitor so that you can set up the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver package.
- The Installation process is done and the HP LaserJet P2055dn printing device is completely ready to get the job done.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
Follow all these process to properly remove the HP LaserJet P2055dn printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left area of the Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, after that under “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Select the HP LaserJet P2055dn printer driver you want to uninstall among the list of installed application.
- Find HP LaserJet P2055dn driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, and then simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|